San Jose Chinese Immigration Lawyer
Attorney Eliza Wang is an Of Counsel at The Zhou Law Group, she practices in the area of immigration law, civil litigation, and real estate matters, representing both individuals and corporations in a broad range of legal disputes. Prior to practicing in the states, Eliza Wang served for Beijing Prosecutor’s Office and worked for the legal department of Amway China Co. Ltd. She was frequently invited as a guest speaker on a popular Chinese TV show called “Talk Tonight” on Chinese TV channel 26 KTSF. She also worked at a litigation boutique in downtown San Francisco to help facilitate resolution of various issues and applied her advocacy skills to ensure the clients’ needs and goals were well met.
• Hastings College of The Law, University of California (San Francisco, California) L.L.M.
• China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing, China) B.S.
• The State Bar of California
• The State Bar of New York
• The Supreme Court of The State of California
• The Supreme Court of The State of New York
• U.S. District Court of Northern California
• The U.S. Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit
• American Bar Association (ABA)
• American Immigration Lawyer’s Association (AILA)
• Chinese / Mandarin